Narwhaling is Fun | How to Safely Narwhal
Narwhaling is not only fun, it’s super easy.
- Find something to use as your narwhal tusk. It could be a paper towel roll, your Oscar statue, a cold beer or even a friend’s didgeridoo (unless your friend says “didgeridont.” Respect is key).
- Find a friend or stranger with a camera — or give them yours — and say, “Watch this!”
- Put your tusk on your nose, tusk on your nose, looking like a fool with your tusk on your nose (reference).
- Ask the friend or stranger from step two to take your picture.
- Thank them.
- Post the picture here or send us a link
- Tell others about how much fun it was.
Remember to narwhal safely.